| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Hampton, Ia in November is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 47.5mm (1.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the New Hampton, Ia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding New Hampton, Ia:
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNW
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) NW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) NW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) NW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.6 miles) NW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) W
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) W
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 130.4 kms (81 miles) SSW
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 149.1 kms (92.6 miles) NE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) NE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) E
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) ESE
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) E
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 120.6 kms (75 miles) SSE