| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Hampton, Ia in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 105.2mm (4.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the New Hampton, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding New Hampton, Ia:
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) NNW
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) NW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) NW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) NW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 96.5 kms (60 miles) N
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.6 miles) NW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) W
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) W
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 130.4 kms (81 miles) SSW
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 149.1 kms (92.6 miles) NE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) NE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) E
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) ESE
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) E
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 120.6 kms (75 miles) SSE